We have registered General, Mental Health, Children's and Learning Disabilities nurses working with us. We also have Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers in our team. All our staff is trained and competent in providing care in their various fields of expertise e.g care for the older person, children with special needs, the physically disabled, persons with learning disabilities, the mentally ill and the terminally ill. As a standard, all our staff will be required to apply for enhanced disclosure through the criminal records bureau in order to be satisfied that they are suitable to work safely in healthcare environments.
The recruitment and selection process of our staff is robust; only people with adequate skills, training, qualifications and prior experience will be chosen to join our team of hardworking and caring staff. All staff is provided with an induction training program and further ongoing training, appraisal, supervision and support as needed.
Why register with us?
- Fast and effective registration process
- We cater for ALL grades of nurses as well as HCA, healthcare assistants
- Flexible working, nursing jobs to suit your work-life balance
- NHS, private & homecare sector work
- RGN, RMN and Specialist Nurse agency jobs available daily
- A 24/7 friendly service, 7 days a week
- Great weekly pay
- Discounted mandatory training
- Ongoing training and professional development